From the manufacturer
Tenda AC5V3.0 AC1200 Gigabit Dual Band Smart WiFi Router
- Unify dual-band signals, 5GHz priority, Choose better signal for you automatically: Unifies the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz signals. 5 GHz WiFi network features faster speed and less interference, 2.4 GHz WiFi network features better wall-penetrating capacity.
- 32 MB of RAM for reliable connections and more connected clients: To meet the requirements of connections for more smart devices, the Tenda AC5V3.0 is equipped with 32 MB of large RAM, ensuring the stability of data transmission.
- The LDPC error correction algorithm: Affected by the wireless interference and attenuation, errors may occur during the wireless transmission process. The router is able to analyze and correct errors, improve anti-interference capability and reliability of data transmission and extend WiFi coverage.
Simple & Convenient
- Wifi Schedule
- Power Saving
- Online Upgrade
- App Management
- Auto Maintenance
- MAC Address Filter
- Pppoe User Name And Password Migration
AC5V3.0 is a dual-band WiFi router, provides speed up to 1167 Mbps (5GHz: 867Mbps and 2.4GHz: 300Mbps) to get the most out of your 100Mbps fiber access, and brings a better internet experience, six times faster than single-band router.
Adopted the integrated dual-band technology, combining 2.4GHz and 5GHz signals under one WiFi name. The faster band would be allocated to your devices automatically by our dynamic optimization system.
- Smart Traffic Prioritization
- Support Fiber Internet Up to 100Mbps
- Lower Power Consumption and Better Performance
Connect 20 Data-Hungry Devices
Easy to setup
Support IPv6 Protocol
Security & Remote Control
Tenda WiFi App provides the easiest way to manage AC5V3.0, parental control and guests’ network provide you with a safer and healthier network.
- Client Filter（supports black list and white list）
- Parental Control（supports black list and white list）
- Remote Web Management
4 Working Modes For Various Scenarios
Applicable to home networking, extending your WiFi, and business networking
- Router Mode：Converting wired network to WiFi, sharing your internet with all families
- WISP Mode：Applies to bridge to the ISP hotspot
- Universal Repeater Mode：Powerful compatibility for broadening your WiFi easily
- AP Mode：Serving as an AP Applies to hotels and SMEs for wireless networking and wireless coverage