D-link’s des-1024d is a 24-port 10/100mbps unmanaged switch that combines ease of use with unsurpassed performance resulting in an exceptional value for any cost-conscious network administrator who wants the best possible solution. The des-1024d is truly plug and play with features like: auto speed sensing which allows the switch to automatically sense whether a network device is running at 10mbps or 100mbps then automatically adjusts itself for optimal performance; auto negotiation to run the highest supported transmission rate whether at half or full duplex; and auto mdi/mdix crossover that offers auto negotiating mdi/mdix detection on every port to eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. The switch also features non-blocking wire-speed architecture with a 4.8 Gbps switching capacity, for maximum data throughput. Its integrated universal power supply makes it extremely easy to use.
Computer Peripherals, Networking Devices, Switch
D-Link DES-1024D 24-Port Fast Ethernet 10/100 Mbps Unmanaged Switch
- IEEE802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- EnergyStar Level V-certified
- RoHS compliant
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- POWER This indicator lights green when the Switch is receiving power,otherwise, it is off.
- Link/Act. These LED indicators are lighted up when there is a secureconnection (or link) to any ports. The LED indicators blink wheneverthere is reception or transmission (i.e. Activity–Act) of data occurring at aport.
- 100Mbps. These LED indicators are lighted up when there is a secure connection (or link) to 100Mbps Fast Ethernet device at any of the ports.