From the manufacturer
DGS-1024D: 24-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop/Rackmount Switch
The D-Link 24-Port Gigabit Switch allows you to quickly set up a fast, reliable, and efficient wired network in your home or office.
Gigabit Connection for Home and SOHO
The DGS-1024D switch bring the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to each and every port for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern computing capabilities, each port allows for 10Mbps standard Ethernet, 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet, or 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet connections. You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network.
Function Controlled DIP Switch
– EEE: Enable/Disable IEEE 802.az Energy-Efficient Ethernet
– Flow Control: Enable/Disable Flow Control
Port Isolation and Storm Control:
– Port Isolation: When enabled, ports 1 to 23 will be isolated from each other, but will still be able to communicate with port 24. Port 24 will be able to communicate with all the ports available on this switch
– Storm Control: When enabled, a broadcast storm control threshold value of 128 kbps will be applied to incoming broadcast packets on all ports
The DGS-1024D help you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically power down ports that have no link, saving substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or any ports connected to computers that have been shut down.
Plug and Play Installation
The DGS-1024D switch was designed for Plug-and-Play and hassle-free installation. Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch or hub. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Diagnostic LEDs and cable diagnostics allow for quick detection and correction of network problems.
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast network speeds
- Desktop or rackmountable metal housing – rackmount brackets included
- Fanless design for silent operation
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Port Isolation and Broadcast Storm Control
- Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover for all ports
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- Jumbo Frame support
- Innovative D-Link Green Ethernet Technology conserves energy
- Link status detection reduces power usage
- 802.3az EEE reduces power consumption significantly
- RoHS compliant
- Plug-and-play installation
Limited Lifetime Warranty
D-Link offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the DGS-1024D unmanaged switch to further its commitment to product quality and long-term customer confidence.